Reflective Team Therapy
Reflecting team practice is a unique way of hosting therapy. Our Reflecting Teams offer a variety of ways to view your presenting issues and strategies to overcome them. They sit from behind an observation mirror as to not impede on your session with your primary therapist. After some time, the team will switch places with you and your primary therapist to discuss ideas about your presenting issues, highlighting your strengths and relating it to their understandings of your desired future. Once their discussion has concluded, you will then switch back to discuss with your primary therapist about what you can take away from the experience. Very few clinics offer this unique service, which is an evidence based approach for positive outcomes.
How We Care
Our team of highly skilled clinicians use reflective teams in a multitude of different ways and have had increasingly positive feedback on the results it can bring. Our clinicians are trained in the art of reflective teams which allows the following to be illicit in this therapeutic process:
- Collaboration with yourself and the primary therapist
- Co-creation of your personal meanings and desired futures
- Offerings from your life experiences and language that the team can bring forward
- Character enhancement through the process of multiple perspectives
- Affirmations from the team
- Goal setting and strategy development for continued support going forward
Book your reflective team session with us today to find out what this modality of therapy can do for you, contact us.