Counselling – Our counselling team work from a philosophy to collaborate with clients and their world experience to enhance character. Our counselling position is that clients are the expert in their world.
How and what they care for:
- Character enhancement
- Behaviour activation
- Social and emotional learning
- Story telling – co-constructing desired narratives
- Identity crisis and formation
- Depression, anxiety, bullying, stress, academic pressure
- Family issues and crisis
- Grief and loss
- Hospitable unique experience
- Goal setting and strategy building, where therapists are experts in facilitating safe communicative environments.
- Encourage service to others and to participate in our interactive group experiences.
Additionally, our therapists will encourage the people we care for to engage in our interactive group experiences as a means of stimulus therapy. Inspired by field and evidence based experiences, the power of working in groups participating in our carefully designed activities, enables social and emotional learning. As an extension to individual therapy, these settings empower the people we care for to develop further strategies to overcome their issues.